We offer a variety of merit-based academic scholarships for excellent students. There is no application required, and scholarships are granted to students upon their acceptance. All academic scholarships are renewable. You may contact your admissions counselor for more information.
For High School Seniors
Incoming high school seniors may qualify for one of these scholarships:
- Father Michael Scanlan Scholarship Competition (FMSSC) Full-tuition Scholarship
Students compete for two full-tuition scholarships. This invitation-only competition is open to all Chancellor Scholarship recipients who have been admitted by January 15, 2018.
- Chancellor Scholarship: $15,000 = ACT 31, SAT 1420, CLT 97 AND a certain GPA
- Dean’s Scholarship: $14,000 = ACT 27, SAT 1280, CLT 85 AND a certain GPA
- Provost Scholarship: $12,000 = ACT 23, SAT 1130, CLT 74 AND a certain GPA
- St. Elizabeth Grant: $10,000 = ACT 21, SAT 1000, CLT 65 AND a certain GPA
NOTE: Updated transcripts and test scores may be submitted through the end of April. Scores from different test dates will not be combined.
For Transfer Students
You must have completed at least 24 college credits. (If you have not completed 24 college credits, your scholarship could depend on your high school information and test scores.) Transfer student scholarships are based on your cumulative GPA in college.
- St. Clare Scholarship: $10,000 = GPA 3.7 – 4.0
- St. Maximillian Kolbe Scholarship: $9,000 = GPA 3.4 – 3.69
- St. Padre Pio Scholarship: $8,000 = GPA 3.0 – 3.39
- St. Leonard Grant: $4,000 = GPA 2.5 – 2.99
Other New Student Scholarships
We also offer additional scholarship opportunities for students who qualify. Please contact your admissions counselor if you have any questions.
- TOR Parish/School – Students who belong to select parishes and high schools staffed by the Third Order Regular Friars of the Most Sacred Heart Province may qualify for this scholarship. Contact your admissions counselor if you think you may qualify.
- Phi Theta Kappa – Transfer students that are members of PTK are encouraged to apply on our website.